So this is a content question for anyone who is a longtime reader of this blog or who just happens to stumble upon it and liked what they have read: what kind of content do you want to see in the future? There are many different approaches and with so much to choose from I thought it prudent to ask you, my loyal readers. I have made a short list below but if you have an idea which is not on the list please comment and make your voice heard.
3. More personal stories from the blog master’s childhood and adolescence (ex. “coming out: the inner war“).
4. Shared posts from other blogs accompanied by mini-commentaries on the shared post.
5. Video content (such as both shared and original Youtube videos).
6. Podcasts dealing with the issues above (specify).
7. Investigative journalism of local events (such as the various report backs from activist happenings).
8. Media reviews of a Queer nature (such as the homosexuality in Death Note post).
9. Interviews of other online based Queer oriented outlets (ex. the youth pride project interview).
The above are possibilities which could be done in the future. As I said previously, if there are other options which I have not covered please comment below.
I am planning on branching out on my content, on moving beyond merely posting articles. While this will still be the primary content on the site I am interested in doing more than merely writing. So I will be learning the ins and outs of how to do some technological things I have not done before. Hence why this post exists: to see if there is a preference to what kind of content people would like to see the most of. If I get a handle on what content is the most popular then I can devote more time to learning how to create the content people like to see.
Please vote by commenting below.