As a reader of my blog you have the option to comment on each post when it suits you and when you have something to offer the community. However, there are several guidelines which you should be aware of when communicating. Adherence to these points will make for a more enjoyable experience for all.
1) Keep your message polite, respectful, scorn-free, non-sarcastic and mature. Anything which is deemed even remotely offensive, dismissive, insulting, or counter-productive will be deleted in addition to the previously mentioned categories.
2) Keep your comments manageable in size. If you need several comment spaces to communicate or if your message is larger than the entry itself than it is not a manageable size.
3) Bigoted, reactionary, and prejudiced person comments will be deleted and the person banned. I am not a liberal and hence do not care about your “right to speech” or any claim related to censorship. If the person in question follows the above rules and is not “beyond hope” than I may communicate with him for the sake of educational purposes.
4) People who post under anonymous profiles will have their comments deleted. This is because trolls are known to infest such identities and I will not entertain their nonsense.
5) If you are a conservative, liberal, libertarian or other such capitalist supporting person and wish to post a comment “correcting me” for being a “misled communist” than please do not bother. Such posts will be deleted as they are not original or very insightful. While during certain blog entries I may specifically ask for such a conversation (and such moments will be crystal clear) generally consider such times as in the minority.
Now that you have read our policy have fun and expand your mind.
(Thank to comrade JMP for being the original inspiration for these guidelines)